Welcome to my site ...


JonelleQuantcast

Sunday, August 23, 2009

FREESTYLE BLAST was awesome!!!!


I had such a great time at FREESTYLE BLAST this weekend! The crowd was GREAT, and I got the chance to meet some fans, and sign CDs/pictures. I felt the love, and I am so happy and grateful. If you have a picture or video that you would like to share with me, PLEASE send them (or the links) to jonellemgmt@live.com

The crew and I are just taking it easy today. We got back to Philly around 3am. You should have seen us when we stopped at one of the rest stops for some food/drinks on the way home ... lol ... Still in our stage outfits ... eating at Roy Rogers on the NJ Turnpike. It was kinda funny.

Thanks again for EVERYTHING, Staten Island!!! The guys at DOCO Entertainment put a GREAT show together. And of course thanks to Latif @ La-Entertainment, and all of the other great performers that were on the show. It was an amazing night and I hope to do more shows in Staten Island soon.

Love you all!
- jonelle xoxo

Here's the videos of the performance. Thanks to my friend Stephanie W. for taking the video ...

Part 1:


Part 2:

1 comment:

  1. That's sounds great Jonelle:) Hope you come to Dallas soon:)

    ReplyDelete