Welcome to my site ...


JonelleQuantcast

Monday, May 18, 2009

MORE new music coming ...

Hey everyone!

If you guys didn't hear yet, Tazmania Records is back in business! That's the label that I started on, and it's cool that Mike and Anthony are getting back in the game and putting out new music.

I will be recording a new song with them in the very near future, to be a part of their new compilation CD that will be coming out THIS SUMMER, so keep your eyes open for it. Of course, I will let you know when and where you can hear it/pick it up.

AND, I will also be releasing another NEW dance/pop track that I recorded recently. We have to work out the timing on when the song will be released, but I LOVE it!!!

Coming soon here to my site will be some video clips from my Club 27 show, and I will be getting some new pictures taken within the next month or so (photo shoot!!!) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment