Welcome to my site ...


JonelleQuantcast

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yeah!!!!

The past few weeks in the studio have been really great!

Last weekend I was in the studio with Lil Suzy, and we recorded her song "Dance Tonight". You will hear my voice on the song, doing back-up vocals. The song will be released in June. EXCITED!

Also, I JUST got home from another session in the studio recording a new song called "You Got That" ... It came out soooo hot. Can wait until you all hear it! It will be released first on iTunes and Amazon.com as a digital download, and YES it will appear on my CD later this year.

I will also be performing it at my show on April 10th at Club 27 in Philly!

- jonelle xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear it:) You ladies are my favorites:) Wish I could go to the show next week,I know it's goin to be awesome;)

    ReplyDelete